Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Monday, July 8, 2013

Defiance...Release day announcement!

Hello everyone!

I'm back and I couldn't be happier. I didn't have any time to write or to...well, do anything! This day has been long awaited by so many of you and I want to thank you all for sticking in there. I appreciate all of you for taking the time to read my work, for spreading the word, all the emails, and there is so much more to come. I couldn't be happier with life right now and you all play a huge role in it because without all of you AMAZING fans, I wouldn't have been able to live my dream as an author!

I am still catching up on emails, please don't think I'm ignoring you!

So here it is....drum rolllllll.....


12-13-13

I know it's a long wait, but I want to make sure it is done right. :)
Here are the bookmarks I will be giving away soon!




 I will also be doing poster giveaways soon! Unfortunately, I can't show you the poster today. There are some things I need my designer to change on it. Sorry!!





1 comment: