Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

*ANNOUNCEMENT**

As most of you know, the release date to Defiance is set for 12-13-13. Well, you all can change that! If Captivated's page reaches 4,000 'likes,' I will release Defiance on 10-15-13! So get people over to like the page! :)

Also, I am giving away (5) $10 giftcards when we reach 2,500 'likes.'

When we reach 3,000 'likes,' I am giving away 10 fashionable book cover protectors! Make sure to have people you send over mention your name on the page for this one though.

Thank you and...GREAT LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment