Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Time for the amazon gift card giveaway!!!

The time is drawing near for the release of book 4 in The Affliction Series, along with two other series I have started on. Exciting stuff!!

We need to spread the word! For this giveaway, there will be 5 winners. Each receiving a $5 giftcard to amazon.com.

5 different drawings, so you can win more than once! I will literally put your names in a jar!...lol.

1st drawing: for every 5 people that like the facebook page and post your name, you get your name thrown into the jar. So, if you have 20 people post your name, you'll have 4 name cards thrown in and a better chance of me pulling your name!

2nd drawing: if you haven't left a review for captivated on amazon, goodreads, barnes and noble, etc...please do! For every site you leave a review on, you get a name card thrown into the second jar! If you have already left a review, please take a snapshot of it and post it or email it to me. 
le emoticon
3rd drawing: we all have a model or actor/actress in mind when we read a book. I would love for you to share some pictures of who you see as characters for The Affliction Series! Each picture you post gets you a name card thrown in the jar!

4th drawing: I know those of you who have read Captivated, Unattainable, and Defiance have your own happy ending in mind for the characters. I would love to know about them. There is already a set ending, but I'm still curious. smile emoticon Share a post and you get your name thrown in the 4th jar!

5th drawing: when we reach 3,000 likes, I will pick a random winner from everyone who has participated in this giveaway!

The deadline is July 12th and I will announce the winners on July 13th.

Email at theafflictionseries@gmail.com or comment if you have any questions!

I hope you all have fun with this...I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. When do we get to know the release date? Or have you alread announced it?

    ReplyDelete