Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another page with a giveaway of Captivated!!! ENDED

It's getting a little hard to keep up with all of the wonderful blogs hosting a giveaway of Captivated...lol, but I'm loving it! The Book Whisperer's blog is also giving away two copies and I love how the entry is set up. Please check it out and help spread the word!

Thank you! *muah*

http://book-whisperer.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-my-gosh-is-not-beautiful.html

No comments:

Post a Comment