Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Monday, November 7, 2011

Found the files!

After tearing my house up, then cleaning up the craziness...I found the flash drive! BUT...it wasn't in my house, it turns out, my husbands friend had it in his van for three weeks! He had taken it when he was working on my computer so he could transfer some documents.

*exhales*

This is such a relief! I could have KISSED him! This means I don't have to start from scratch and I can continue with the revisions to Unattainable. Thank you Robert!

A lesson learned. I will now have back up files up the ying yang so this doesn't happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment