Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Friday, October 14, 2011

*Giveaway Alert*

You guys are emailing me some interesting pics of who you think the cast would be for Captivated! If I keep getting more posts and emails, I just might add a second mystery prize! Believe me, you'll love it!

If Captivated were being made into a movie, who do you think should be the cast for the leading roles?

For every picture you post, your name gets put into a drawing for a mystery prize!

Drawing will be held on the 19th.

Great luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment