Home Book Reviews Purchase Book Blog For Fun Contact

Quote from Captivated

"I stood close to the edge looking down at what I thought was my death. Then, I somehow ignored the water and only saw him. He looked like a dark angel on a cloud of mist holding his arms out to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Then I jumped." Mindy - Captivated, An Affliction Novel

Monday, October 31, 2011

I can't believe I lost it!!!!

Get this...I lost the files to Unattainable! I have all my chapters on a flash drive because I'm paranoid that my computer is going to catch another virus and destroy my files like the last couple of times. And I LOST IT! I've been tearing apart the house looking for it with absolutely no luck! Please tell me I don't have to start all over. :(

Kill me now...

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is horrible!! I think i might just cry now. :( I really hope you find them soon. I'm gonna do some yoga now and keep my fingers, toes and all other body parts crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha! I think my eyes crossed when I read that! Thanks girl, I'm going to keep trying. That thing is sooo tiny, I knew I should have connected it to a huge stuffed animal or something! I'm freaking out right now, but I haven't cried...yet. Eeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete